A simpler way to collect, review, and manage online scholarship application submissions
Provide scholarship coordinators a better application collection and review process. CATALYST offers intuitive, GDPR-compliant features for submitters. Plus helpful tools for reviewers, so they can stay organized.
CATALYST® Integrates With
Easy, comprehensive program management for scholarship managers
You want a process that reduces bottlenecks, redundancies, and manual work. You also want automated communications features for applicants and reviewers. All while gathering data and insights along the way. CATALYST can help.
- Manage multiple programs from a single system
- Role-based permissions and dashboards
- Customizable eligibility requirements and instructions
- Submission access via a branded portal
- Applicant duplication prevention
- Payment gateway with fraud prevention and data security
- Configurable, real-time reporting and analytics
- Secure system data backup
User-friendly scholarship management software for more complete submissions
Your scholarship applicants have varying technical skills. CATALYST provides an intuitive user experience that encourages application completion and accuracy.
- Submitter dashboard
- Customizable word count limits
- Save and return feature
- Upload supporting files—even video!
- Multi-program submission status view
- Automated email notifications and deadline reminders
- AMS integration for Single Sign On (SSO)
Streamline application review and judging
Judging and scoring scholarship applications can be a cumbersome process. You need a system that ensures both the integrity of your review process and organizes submissions efficiently without using multiple spreadsheets that are prone to inaccuracies.
- Automated assignments for application review
- Custom and blind scoring for fair and consistent evaluation
- Multiple review rounds
- Email messages and notifications
Customer support every step of the way
CATALYST is more than just grants management software, it’s people powered.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated project manager who takes care of your system setup and provides ongoing support, insights, and recommendations for the entire time you work with Omnipress.
We’re here to chat
Looking for a simpler way to manage the collection and review process for your scholarship programs?
Give us your contact info (which we promise not to share!) and one of our conference specialists will be in touch.