In 2016 Omnipress launched CATALYST® abstract and speaker management software, an extremely flexible, highly configurable and user-friendly event content collection tool. Designed to remove the most common challenges and frustrations of managing a call for papers, CATALYST 1.0 combined customer input with decades of our own experiences and observations working with associations and meeting planners. Since its initial launch, we have maintained an aggressive investment in product development to ensure that CATALYST continues to exceed the expectations of today’s conference planner. We are excited to announce some of our latest enhancements.
CATALYST is now three event tools in one: Abstract Management, Project Management and Content Management
Simplify your workload. CATALYST offers meeting planners more than abstract management—it helps you manage all conference content—from your initial call for submissions to your final, attendee-facing materials. Newest software updates include:
- A built-in content management system to serve as the central hub for all final digital and print conference materials. Your accepted digital content and event schedule can be directly published to your website, to offline digital materials such as a downloadable file or USB, or to your Attendify® mobile event app. Make real-time updates on-site if your schedule changes
- Improvements to the scheduling tool, with an improved interface and enhanced conflict detection parameters
- Payment collection, to generate additional revenue and ensure you’re receiving only the highest-quality submissions
More software integrations and partnerships connect CATALYST to the growing event tech world
Each year we continue to build an ever-expanding network of cross-platform integrations and industry partnerships designed to enhance the value you get from CATALYST. We now integrate with many of the major association management systems, as well as other third-party tools such as Authorize.net, Bluepay and iThenticate plagiarism detection software.
We have also formed partnerships with several industry-leading event tech companies to make CATALYST more accessible to organizations, including:
- Community Brands: Tech Partner
- ACGI/Association Anywhere: Gold Partner
- Fuzion: Network Member
- Conference Direct: Preferred Supplier
Continuous improvement is our standard
In addition to these enhancements, we are continually making improvements and updates to CATALYST based on customer input and new technology developments. Our investment in ongoing development supports our commitment to ensuring that CATALYST continues to provide an easy experience for submitters and reviewers, while simplifying your workload.
Interested in seeing what’s new? Schedule a personalized tour of CATALYST.