For the sixth year, Omnipress launched our annual Training Trends survey and we need your input!
Each year, we collect data from continuing education and training professionals to understand trends surrounding educational content, including how learners want it delivered, how organizations provide it, and what changes lie ahead as new technologies are introduced and preferences change.
In March, we compile this data into insights that are published in our annual Training Trends Report.
The goal of this report is to use benchmarks and trend data to provide ideas as you set priorities and plan for 2020 and beyond.
Here is some of what we learned from the 2019 Training Trends Report:
- Education professionals, who were already offering at least 11 different courses or programs, expected that number to increase in the coming year
- These same professionals were also delivering content for each of these programs in a variety of formats
- While educational programs have the potential to deliver significant value to the organization, there is was a self-reported gap between this opportunity and program effectiveness
- Although widely discussed, many of the “hot button” learning trends like AI, VR, and mobile were only being put into practice on a limited scale
- Organizations had not made significant advancements in preparing for Generation Z
What does 2020 look like for training professionals and what new challenges and opportunities will arise? We need your help to determine that.
The survey takes just 9 minutes to complete. All responses remain confidential for the report. As a thank you for your time, you can choose to be entered into a drawing to receive a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Please take a moment to complete the 2020 Training Trends survey. Feel free to pass it along to your colleagues too. We look forward to sharing the results with you in March/April.