We’ve heard from organizations that increasing enrollment in their continuing education courses can be challenging, time-consuming and expensive. Organizations sit on a goldmine of useful educational materials and resources, but might not know how to use them to their benefit.
Since getting new members to enroll in your courses is so important to your organization, you need a way to expand your reach and keep learners interested in your training courses year-round.
That’s why we’ve created a guide to help you use the educational materials you already have and share them on social media.
Our new whitepaper, “Promote Your Training Courses With Content Marketing,” offers in-depth strategies for:
- How to transform existing educational content into shareable information
- Which visual tools you can use to create eye-catching promotional graphics
- How Twitter can help you build a community of learners
- How to promote your courses as events on Facebook
- How LinkedIn can help you expand your reach to users outside of your existing network
Using free social media tools to share your content is a great way to start using your educational materials to their full potential. If you’d like to learn how social media can help your organization engage new and existing learners, download our free whitepaper!