One of the more surprising findings from our 2017 State of the Conference Industry report was how many associations are not re-using their conference content to promote their upcoming events. These organizations are missing a huge opportunity, so we decided to do something about it.
We created a guide to give you some ideas on how to start formulating a social media strategy for your association’s content.
Our whitepaper, “Promote Your Event with Conference Content Marketing” is a must-read if you’ve ever wondered:
- How to transform existing content into shareable information
- Which visual tools you can use to create graphics that pique your followers’ interests
- How Twitter can help you maintain year-round awareness of your event
- How to use Snapchat to engage younger members
- How to use LinkedIn to share content with users outside of your member network
Effectively using social media is a great first step in taking advantage of your association’s existing content. If you want tips on how to re-use content on social media to promote your event and create year-round member engagement, download your free copy of the whitepaper!