Abstract Management Software for End-To-End Event Content Planning and Scheduling
CATALYST® abstract management software is a flexible, intuitive system for managing your conference call for abstracts, papers, presentations, posters, and other event content.
Configure your submission and review process workflows, forms, requirements, and scoring criteria.
Communicate with stakeholders with built-in messaging and create custom reports for monitoring and evaluating your collection progress.
Finally, build, and publish your event schedule to your website or the Attendify® mobile app.
CATALYST® Integrates With
Manage Submissions and Reviews
A better experience for submitters, reviewers and event managers
- Manage multiple events, collections and review rounds all from one system
- Role-based dashboards provide important information such as submission and review status and upcoming deadlines
- Create forms that enforce your submission criteria, including file types, word count limits, required information and more
- Create and schedule email notifications to batch-communicate with submitters and reviewers
- Collect payment from submitters using a secure payment gateway with fraud protection
- Create and run customized reports that provide the event data you need, as you need it
- Provide users with single sign-on (SSO) AMS integration with YourMembership and NetFORUM
- Integrate with iThenticate plagiarism detection software to ensure the integrity of your submissions
Build Your Conference Schedule
Use the built-in scheduling tool to quickly create and update your full conference agenda
- Set-up your sessions and other event activities into your rooms and time slots using the drag-and-drop tool
- Pull in your speaker submissions and supporting files into sessions
- Receive visual indicators when rooms, activities or speakers are double-booked
- Automatically build in adequate time between sessions and activities
Publish Event Agenda and Speaker Materials
Give attendees the tools they need to plan their conference experience
Customer support every step of the way
CATALYST is more than just abstract management software, it’s people-powered.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated project manager who takes care of your system setup and provides ongoing support, insights, and recommendations for the entire time you work with Omnipress.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“Not only does CATALYST help simplify the task of securing content for my conference, but they are fantastic to work with. My project manager is an invaluable part of the process.”
Debbie Roller, Veritas Meeting Solutions
Why Work With Omnipress?
We’ve collected and distributed event content for more than 40 years!
Focused on Associations
From conferences to continuing education programs, we help you deliver knowledge.
Dedicated Project Manager
Work with the same conference specialist for the duration of your project.
we’re here to chat
Looking for a simpler way to manage your next call for abstracts?
Give us your contact info (which we promise not to share!) and one of our conference specialists will be in touch.Contact Us