Abstract management is so much easier
Flexible and intuitive, our CATALYST® abstract management software will simplify your call for papers and presentations.
Configure CATALYST to match your workflow and requirements. Dynamic forms and visual cues guide submitters and reviewers through the process. Built-in email tool and drag-and-drop schedule builder simplifies time-intensive event management tasks. And role-based dashboards and user-friendly reports give meeting planners access to important data.
But the biggest feature of the CATALYST abstract management system is your assigned Omnipress project manager who handles all setup and serves as your primary point of contact the entire time you work with us.
Collect Abstract Submissions
- Manage single or multiple events
- Set up one or multiple submission rounds
- Collect abstracts, papers, presentations, posters, speaker info
- Forms configured to match your criteria
- PCI compliant payment collection
- Send batch emails to submitters
- Single sign-on (SSO) with AMS integration
- At-a-glance dashboard to check status of submissions
Review Abstract Submissions
- Manage one or multiple review rounds
- Auto-assign reviewers to submissions or assign manually
- Create blind and double-blind review panels
- Customize scoring criteria
- Integrates with iThenticate plagiarism detection software
- At-a-glance dashboard for status of review assignments
- Send batch emails to reviewers
Easy for Event Planners
- Run standard and custom reports
- Create and send bulk email communications
- Collect sponsorship and exhibitor materials
- Build your event schedule with drag and drop tool
- Publish your schedule and session content to our virtual conference & event platform and mobile event app
- Create a printed conference program book and digital flipbook
Customer Support All the Way
CATALYST is more than an abstract management software, it’s people-powered.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated project manager who takes care of your system setup and provides ongoing support, insights, and recommendations for the entire time you work with Omnipress.
CATALYST® Integrates With
Can’t find what you need? Contact Us to see what’s possible.
CATALYST® pricing consists of two parts:
- A charge per submission, plus
- A flat fee for technical and project management support
Actual customer projects have ranged from $1,800-$31,000.
On average, our customers have paid between $2,000-$8,000.
Cost per submission decreases based on volume. Quote is developed based on estimated number of submissions, but the final invoice is adjusted based on actual numbers.
Technical and Project Management Support:
Includes set-up and configuration of submission and review forms; set-up of broadcast emails; standard report set-up; data export and clean-up; ongoing project and tech support; and staff training.
Additional fees may apply for specialized requirements or third-party integrations. We will discuss options and solutions prior to final quote.
CATALYST Frequently Asked Questions
we’re here to chat
Looking for a simpler way to manage your next call for abstracts?
Give us your contact info (which we promise not to share!) and one of our conference specialists will be in touch.