Virtual Event Platform Features
- Responsive, templated design
- Search by topic/session, track, speaker/author, or content keyword
- HTML-based abstracts and session overviews
- In-platform sponsorship opportunities
- Speaker/author index page
- Speaker/author bio page with image and linked session content
- Content displayed as PDFs or MP4 videos
- Side hamburger or standard top navigation menu
- Configurable navigation menu titles
- User access control
- Customizable color scheme
- Commenting and audience analytics by Disqus
- Google Analytics reporting
- Supports outbound URL linking
- Embed on your website with a few lines of code
Speaker Submission of Virtual Session Materials
Work with speakers to record and submit MP4 videos of their session presentations. Submit supplemental materials such as speaker bios, images, videos, and handouts.
Accepted file types: MP4s, PDFs, Word docs, and PowerPoint ppts.
*Use our Video Capture & Recording Tool to collect session videos from accepted speakers. There’s no need to download additional software—the tool works right in your browser..
Publish Virtual Platform on Your Website
Publish the virtual event platform to your website with just a few lines of embed code.
Users can search the platform by topic, track, speaker/author, and content keyword to find relevant session content they can view on-demand.
Enable commenting, powered by Disqus, for increased event engagement.
Analyze Event Performance
It’s easy to analyze event performance and discover your most engaging content and sessions with Disqus audience analytics.
Track top articles, article reads, comment reads, and total engagements.
Review audience analytics like new and returning attendees and engaged users over time.
Virtual Conference Platform Frequently Asked Questions
Even if you livestream some or all of your conference, including access to pre-recorded videos is an important part of a virtual event. Just some of the benefits include: it reduces the impact of technical challenges that may occur; allows speakers and attendees to participate from different time zones; and helps to reinforce learning after the event.
Although the platform is designed for on-demand content, many of our customers are using it as centralized place for participants to access both pre-recorded and live content by incorporating links to their live program platform(s) such as Zoom and other video conferencing and webinar tools.
There are a few different ways that we can facilitate Q&A within our Virtual Conference Platform. First, the platform includes the Disqus commenting tool, where speakers can go in at any time and answer questions or respond to comments. Additionally, you can designate specific times that a speaker will be available during the day to monitor and respond to questions and comments in real-time on Disqus, or through a live meeting platform that is provided as a link within the on-demand session content.
Absolutely! There are several ways to feature sponsors and exhibitors, including:
- Featuring a sponsor logo with “Sponsored by” text within the session description
- Featuring sponsor or exhibitor information and collateral within the “More Information” section as featured on our product demo (note: the title “More Information” is customizable, and could be labeled “Sponsors” for instance)
- Creating a Sponsor or Exhibitor index, where each sponsor or exhibitor could create and upload a video, short description and collateral material
The standard length is 12 months however we can adjust that timeframe (shorter or longer) based upon your needs. Additionally, several of our customers have chosen to build a year-over-year library of content from current and past events as a robust resource for attendees and members.
We're Here To Help
Looking for an alternative to your traditional in-person conference or annual meeting?
Transform your in-person conference into a new and equally valued experience for attendees and sponsors.