Virtual & Hybrid Event Platform for All Organizations
We help associations, non-profits, and other organizations deliver engaging and practical virtual event experiences that are simple and budget-friendly—without limiting the ability to share high-quality on-demand or livestreamed content.
Event Platform Features
- Responsive, configurable design
- Multi-user access controls, including SSO
- Supports outbound links to livestream and 3rd party content
- Customizable colors and branding
- In-platform sponsorship opportunities
- Speaker index and bio pages
- Exhibitor and sponsor index and profile pages
- Commenting and engagement opportunities
- Content metrics and audience analytics
- Compatible with Google Analytics tracking
- Integrates with our CATALYST® abstract management software
A Hub for All Content and Events
Hybrid – Deliver livestream and on-demand session content to both in-person and virtual audiences.
Virtual – Complete access to synchronous and asynchronous educational content, sponsorship materials, and engagement tools.
In-person – Attendees can access content after the event for continued engagement.
Collect & Deliver Content Seamlessly
For your initial call for papers, use CATALYST to collect, review, and accept final event content.
Speakers can record their presentations with our built-in video recording tool—our foolproof way to collect consistent, quality video files for each and every presentation submission.
Publish content and schedule to our virtual event platform directly from CATALYST.
Analyze Event Performance
Discover your most engaging content and sessions with audience analytics.
Track new and returning attendees and engaged users over time.
Virtual Event Platform Pricing
The price of the Omnipress virtual event platform is determined by:
- Number of speakers/presenters/sponsors/exhibitors
- Total number of file uploads (PDFs and videos)
Specialized requirements may also result in additional charges.
Actual customer projects have ranged from $2,000-$20,000.
On average, our customers have paid between $3,500-$7,500.
Cost includes time and labor for your Omnipress project manager to handle all platform set-up and file uploads.
Virtual Conference Platform Frequently Asked Questions
We're Here To Help
Looking for a simple and budget-friendly way to provide virtual access to event content?
Our event platform offers all the right features at just the right price.