A cost-effective virtual event platform to increase the reach and value of your conference
For associations, academic institutions, and other organizations, we offer a simple and budget-friendly way to share live and recorded session content, speaker handouts, and sponsor and exhibitor materials on a searchable, user-friendly platform.
Your in-person and virtual attendees can use the platform to plan their conference experience, join the conference virtually in real-time, and access on-demand sessions after-hours as an added-value resource.
One of the biggest features of our virtual event platform is your assigned Omnipress project manager who handles all of the setup for you, and serves as your primary point of contact the entire time you work with us.
Event Platform Features
- Responsive, configurable design
- Multi-user access controls, including SSO
- Supports outbound links to livestream and 3rd party content
- Customizable colors and branding
- In-platform sponsorship opportunities
- Speaker index and bio pages
- Exhibitor and sponsor index and profile pages
- Add sessions to iCal, Outlook, or Google calendar
- Commenting and engagement opportunities
- Content metrics and audience analytics
- Compatible with Google Analytics tracking
- Integrates with our CATALYST® abstract management software
One Hub for All Events
In-person – Attendees can access content after the event for continued engagement.
Hybrid – Deliver livestream and on-demand session content to both in-person and virtual audiences.
Virtual – Complete access to synchronous and asynchronous educational content, sponsorship materials, and audience engagement tools.
Collect & Publish Content Seamlessly
For your initial call for papers or presentations, use our CATALYST abstract management software to collect, review, and accept event session content. Then use the built-in scheduling tool to build your conference schedule, and publish directly to the virtual event platform.
Virtual speakers can also record their presentations with our video recording tool—a built-in feature of CATALYST. It’s a foolproof way to collect consistent, quality video files for every presentation submission.
Analyze Event Performance
Discover your most engaging content and sessions with audience analytics.
Track new and returning attendees and engaged users over time.
Virtual Event Platform Pricing
The price of the Omnipress virtual event platform is determined by:
- Number of speakers/presenters/sponsors/exhibitors
- Total number of file uploads (PDFs and videos)
Specialized requirements may also result in additional charges.
Actual customer projects have ranged from $2,000-$20,000.
On average, our customers have paid between $3,500-$7,500.
Cost includes time and labor for your Omnipress project manager to handle all platform set-up and file uploads.
Virtual Conference Platform Frequently Asked Questions
We're Here To Help
Looking for a simple and budget-friendly way to provide virtual access to event content?
Our event platform offers all the right features at just the right price.