As part of the Administration Team and under the direction of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant will assist on accounts receivable, personnel records, clerical duties, and administration. All in a manner that totally protects the highly confidential subject matter involved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers records such as purchase orders, job tickets, and final pricing to compile needed reports for job closing.
- Prepares invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Process credit reports for new or existing customers.
- Maintain accurate personnel records including on-going updates to personnel files.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all personnel related information.
Clerical and Additional Responsibilities
- Back-up phone support for the Receptionist.
- Back up support for Accounting as needed.
- Assist with other special assignments as assigned by the Administrative Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree or higher preferred or three years of equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of database software; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Operate a wide variety of standard office equipment, such as a computer and keyboard, a calculator, telephone, FAX, photocopier and standard measuring devices.