Fulfillment Warehouse Associate – 2nd shift | 1st/2nd Swing Shift
We help associations and other organizations deliver educational content to their members, learners and stakeholders—content that transforms industries. We love our customers. We love what we do and we enjoy working together to make our clients happy. Omnipress has built a culture of respect and collaboration because we know it directly benefits our employees and our customers.
2nd Shift (Full Time): 3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. Monday-Thursday, Friday & Saturday overtime as needed.
Swing Shift (Full Time): 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, Friday & Saturday overtime as needed (10-hour shift, can be flexible with start and end time).
Part Time hours are flexible (4-5-hour shift)
TBD, based on experience and qualifications
The Fulfillment Warehouse Associate is responsible for accurately processing fulfillment orders, which includes picking, packing, stocking/restocking, shipping, and receiving products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize orders by due date.
- Pick, package and ship orders by due date.
- Maintain organization of warehouse and common areas.
- Inventory stocking, storing and inventorying materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Process request for items; pulling and assembling kits for shipping.
- Assist in loading and/or unloading shipments.
- Communicate ideas, concerns and problems to leadership.
- Safely operate shipping equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, but is not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication, both verbally and written
- Experience in order fulfillment
- Experience operating sit-down and stand-up forklift
- Reading, writing, and calculating
- Interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal supervision
Personal computer, phone, calculator, press and bindery equipment
Light work (lift up to 10 lbs): Frequent – Office equipment and supplies, manuals, books, etc.
Medium work (lift 15-25 lbs): Frequent – Boxes and stacks of manuals, books, etc.
Heavy work (lift 25-50 lbs): Occasional – Pallets
Other physical requirements: standing for long periods of time, up to 10 hours
Omnipress is a drug free workplace. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.