The Project Manager is responsible for managing customer projects, serving as a primary contact to external and internal customers. As Project Manager assure that all customer expectations are met or exceeded in a cost effective and timely manner. The Project Manager also acts as customer advocate in all product teams to assure a continuing focus on customer satisfaction and product improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and plan schedules for customer projects serving as a liaison between customers, product team members, and team leads to assure:
- The customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Work moves through the team efficiently and within budget.
- Customer projects are on time and accurate.
- Manage customer projects in accordance with the following company policies and procedures:
- Create and update job tickets and tasks with accurate information.
- Generate quotes, purchase orders, and order confirmations as required.
- Gather and confirm project specifications and prices.
- Understand customer needs and recommend ways our products and services can benefit end users’ needs.
- Receive questions and concerns from external and internal customers; troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Take customer service and support to continually higher levels of performance.
- Emphasize the need for quality in the work performed by your team to avoid spoilage and churn.
- Collaborate with team members in pro-actively seeking new and better ways to perform job tasks.
- Work with leadership to develop, improve and document processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, but is not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline; or combination of related education and experience.
- Proficient in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Acrobat, Outlook, Windows operating systems.
- Experience managing multiple projects, while making quick decisions through troubleshooting.
- Ability to work cross-functionally through the company.
- Experience with cross-media products, digital and print.
- Experience with planning and/or designing web-based projects or print.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and self-teach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Reading, writing, and calculating
- Interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal supervision
Personal computer, phone, calculator, Microsoft Office Suite, OMS
Light work (lift 10 lbs): Occasional – Office equipment and supplies
Medium work (lift 15-25 lbs): Occasional – Boxes of manuals, books, etc.