We take on the risk. You only pay for what ships.
How MicroInventory™ Works in 3 Easy Steps:
- Omnipress uses your order data to estimate smaller print run quantities that meet ongoing demand while reducing waste and overhead.
- We print and inventory your educational materials in our warehouse and ship as orders come in.
- We invoice you only when your materials ship.
MicroInventory is an ideal solution in cases where demand is harder to predict, such as with a newer title.
Right-size Your Print Runs
We work with you to find the right print quantity to meet mid-term demand. This means you don’t print too much and you won’t have to worry about backorders.
Our MicroInventory solution reduces the large, up-front costs of printing, warehousing, and fulling orders. And because we print in smaller quantities, you reduce your storage costs.
Minimize Financial Risk
With MicroInventory, you don’t pay up-front for books you don’t need. And because we use your data to set an optimal print run cadence and don’t invoice you until your order is shipped, Omnipress takes on the financial risk, not you.
MicroInventory print and delivery pricing is determined by:
- Estimated annual order demand
- Print piece specifications (page count, finished size, binding type, finishing, etc.)
- Whether kitting services are also included
- Shipping destination(s)
Cost includes ongoing services from your Omnipress project manager who provides continual oversight of the planning, printing, inventory management, and delivery of your materials.
WE’RE HERE TO CHAT
Looking for a low-risk way to provide learners with the print they love while reducing costs and overhead?
MicroInventory may be the answer you’re looking for.