Provide online access to your printed publications on a searchable, user-friendly platform
We create and host searchable PDFs of your member publications on our responsive, user-friendly digital publications platform. Digitize a single journal or book, or create a robust online member resource library for your association.
Digital Publications Platform Features
- Enhanced search capabilities, including faceted search by title and keyword
- Responsive design
- Supports multiple file types, including PDFs, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, videos and images
- Multiple options for access control, including single sign-on
- Branded home page featuring customizable content, navigation menu, and additional resources
- Customizable colors and branding
- Online Help & Support resource area for end users
- Integration with your AMS or other database
- Connect platform traffic to your Google Analytics account to track user behavior
Protect Your Content with Access Control Options
Single Sign-On – Integrate our digital publications platform with your AMS or other database to authenticate users and provide a seamless login experience.
License Manager – Grant, revoke, and manage subscription options for individuals or groups through an easy-to-use online interface.
Single Username and Password – A simple, budget friendly option. Create a single username and password that is shared with those who are allowed access to your publication(s).
Measure Digital Publication Performance
We add your Google Analytics ID to your digital publications platform so you can track user behavior and content performance alongside the rest of your web data.
Pair with a Printed Publication
Let your members decide how they want to learn. Offer printed versions of your online journals, guides, manuals and other resources to provide more value to members while generating additional revenue for your organization.
Online Publications Platform PricingTotal platform cost varies depending upon the number of publications, size of publication, and the complexity of your requirements.
Our customers pay an average of $4,000 per year.
Platform cost includes:
- 12-month hosting agreement, which can be extended beyond that
- Set-up/implementation by your Omnipress Project Manager
Online Publications Platform Frequently Asked Questions
we’re here to chat
Interested in Taking Your Member Publications Online?
Give us your contact info (which we promise not to share!) and one of our publications specialists will be in touch.