We make it easier to deliver training and educational materials
We work with associations, corporations, K-12 curricula providers, and other organizations to print, warehouse, and fulfill training manuals, course books, academic journals and other educational materials. But we are more than a standard print and fulfillment provider. We help you find ways to reduce costs and overhead, minimize waste, and save valuable time.
Three Print Run Options
Omnipress offers several options to manage your print runs while meeting demand.
We’ll help you determine which option is best based on your print quantity, print frequency, and how often you update your content.
Print a larger volume up-front that we store in our warehouse and fulfill as orders come in. Best for flagship books with established or predictable order volume.
An Omnipress exclusive offering. Get the low-risk benefits of print-on-demand at a better cost per piece. Best for books where demand is harder to predict, like new titles or versions.
Inventory and Order Management
We make it easy for your staff and end customers to place, manage, and track orders for your print materials.
- Easily integrate our OMS with your ecommerce storefront or order database
- Get 24/7 access to inventory levels and order data
- Set minimum inventory alerts and automatic replenish points
- We receive and process order returns and exchanges
- No minimums or maximums on the number of products or product categories in our warehouse
- Batch order fulfillment and processing every 15 minutes
- Order confirmation and tracking data sent automatically via email
- We will store additional print materials and merchandise from third party providers on your behalf
Product Kitting and Bundling
Give your instructors and participants everything they need for a successful class in one, convenient kit.
- Pair printed books with supplemental materials like practice exams, worksheets, and certificates
- Add premium items like pens, highlighters, and notebooks
- Send us your items to store and assemble, or we can source through our extensive partner network
- Ship in bulk to the training facility or to individual participants
Make a big impact by packaging everything together in a branded box. Choose from our standard brown kraft self-mailer with branded labels. Or we can help you source custom-imprinted boxes.
A cost-effective way to bundle and wrap items together for easy distribution at the class.
Fulfillment and Shipping
Flexible and cost-effective options to ensure your books arrive as expected and on time.
- Orders received before 2:00 p.m. central time ship next business day or sooner
- 80% of orders received are shipped same day, 99% within 1 day, and 100% are shipped within 48 hours
- UPS, USPS and truck carrier shipping options
- Delivery to all U.S. States and Territories and over 250 countries
- Standard and expedited shipping options
Customer Support Every Step of the Way
Every Omnipress customer is assigned a dedicated Project Manager who serves as your primary point of contact the entire time you work with us. They also provide ongoing support, insights, and recommendations to make your print and fulfillment operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible.
We warehouse and fulfill printed materials that we produce for our customers. Therefore, our standard contract includes the cost of both.
Print and fulfillment pricing is determined by the following:
- Print quantity
- Page count
- Finished size
- Number of colors
- Binding type
- Finishing (folds, perforations, etc.)
- Order volume and frequency
- Shipping destination
- Whether kitting services are also included
As part of our initial discovery process, we will walk you through an in-depth Cost Calculator that includes the details behind the estimate.
Fulfillment Frequently Asked Questions
During our Discovery process, we spend time understanding each title in your training or publications library including current order volume, frequency of content changes, and where each title is in its lifecycle. We also evaluate your current order fulfillment process and examine average shipping costs to develop a print and inventory plan that allows you to meet demand while minimizing waste.
We can integrate with just about any online storefront, member database or other order capture system, if it can provide the data as an XML file.
Each customer is assigned an implementation team that includes your dedicated Project Manager, who serves as your main point of contact the entire time you are with Omnipress. They will start by gathering input from multiple internal stakeholders on operational, reporting, and invoicing needs to map out a clear transition plan that minimizes impact to learners and staff.
MicroInventory™ by Omnipress is a print and inventory production model that’s most commonly used for products where the future demand is less predictable, such as new titles or versions, or for titles that are at the end of their lifecycle or will be updated soon. We print a small volume to keep on-hand to provide a lower cost-per-piece, but don’t invoice you for those materials until they are shipped.
Absolutely! Omnipress currently ships to over 270 countries each year using our UPS account. Your assigned project manager handles all aspects of customs, duties, and taxes, giving you one less thing to worry about.
We offer a full range of inventory management reports that show the data all internal stakeholders need, including balance on hand; usage; and cost per order. We also work with you to provide invoices in a way that meets your accounting requirements, such as incorporating specific accounting codes or providing a breakout of all production, shipping, and order processing costs.
Definitely! If you typically bundle your printed materials—from manuals and books to certificates and promotional materials—with other premium items as part of your course, you can send everything to Omnipress for storage. As each order is received, we will assemble, wrap, and ship everything together in a convenient packet for your learners and instructors.
As the use of AI tools increases, so does the impact it will have on the quality and reliability of educational content. This presents a huge opportunity for associations.
Get started today
Let us explore the best fulfillment solutions to deliver your educational materials to learners!
Give us your contact info (which we promise not to share!) and one of our specialists will be in touch.